來源：浙江教師教育網 時間：2021-06-02 13:56:53
When women do become managers, do they bring a different style and different skills to the job? Are they better, or worse, managers than men? Are women more highly motivated and committed than male managers?
Some research supports the idea that women bring different attitudes and skills to management jobs, such as greater __1__, an emphasis on affiliation and attachment, and a __2__ to bring emotional factors to bear in making workplace decisions. These differences are seen to carry advantages for companies, __3__ they expand the range of techniques that can be used to help the company manage its workforce __4__.
A study commissioned by the International Women’ s Forum __5__ a management style used by some women managers (and also by some men) that __6__ from the command-and-control style __7__ used by male managers. Using this “interactive leadership” approach, “women __8__ participation, share power and information, __9__ other people’s self-worth, and get others excited about their work. All these things reflect their belief that allowing __10__ to contribute and to feel powerful and important is a win-win situation-good for the employees and the organization.” The study’s director predicted that “interactive leadership may emerge as the management style of choice for many organizations.”
1. A.combination B. cooperativeness C. coherence D. correlation
2. A. willingness B. loyalty C. sensitivity D. virtue
3. A.therefore B. whereas C. because D. nonetheless
4. A.evidently B. precisely C. aggressively D. effectively
5. A. developed B. invented C. discovered D. located
6. A.derives B. differs C. descends D. detaches
7. A. inherently B. traditionally C. conditionally D. occasionally
8. A.encourage B. dismiss C. disapprove D. engage
9. A.enhance B. enlarge C. ignore D. degrade
10. A.managers B. women C. employees D. males
6.【答案】B。解析：考查詞義辨析。differ from 區別，不同，derives起源于，descends下降，detaches派遣，故選B。